B-Line live capture user guide
Click here to download this user guide in PDF format.
B-Line Medical Live Simulation Capture System
Recording a new session
- Visit uq-simman.av.its.uq.edu.au and log in to the Live Capture system using your UQ username and password.
If you are unable to log in, please email email@example.com or call 336 56000.
- Select Start / Join Session, select the required B-Line recording system from the list of available systems, then select Done.
- Select a pre-configured scenario from the Select Scenario drop-down menu option, or create a new scenario by selecting None - Enter Name Below to create a new scenario.
- Use the tick boxes to select the cameras you wish to use for the recording.
If you receive a No Video Inputs Found error message, please use the touch panel or controller in the simulation room to power on the AV system, then select the refresh icon.
- Position the cameras correctly using the touch panel or controller within the simulation room. Camera positions can be changed throughout the recording.
- Select recording participants from the list of registered B-Line users, then assign a Participant Type to each participant using the drop-down menu next to each name.
- Select Start Session to continue.
- Select Start Recording to commence recording the session. - Use the Annotate button to create markers throughout the recording, in order to mark significant events on the recording timeline.- A list of predefined annotations can be found under the Predefined Annotations tab.
- Select Stop Session to stop recording and finalise the session.
Reviewing a recorded session
- Visit uq-simman.av.its.uq.edu.au and log in using your UQ username and password.
- Select Debrief Session to open a list of past recording sessions, select the required session from the list, then select Done.
- Use the Debriefing interface to review the captured video. Select Done when finished.
- Annotations can be added to the timeline by selecting the Annotate option. Existing annotations can be edited by double-clicking on the annotation marker within the timeline.
- Use the Session Link option to copy a link for this specific session to your clipboard. This link can be passed on to other B-Line system users and session participants.