With the new platform, a UQ entity can have a site that:
- is themed to meet UQ brand requirements
- works on mobiles and tablets
- is centrally supported with author training and ongoing development provided by ITS
- will dynamically update staff profiles from central sources.
The OCMPS migration of sites is due for completion in 2016.
Building your site in UQ Drupal
There are two options:
- Request a starter site by contacting ITS helpdesk, depending on your type of organisation, there are some templates available to assist you.
- Use an external supplier – if you have budget and want to outsource, contact ITS about using the external panel of preferred suppliers for UQ Drupal.
UQ Drupal gallery and resources
View a gallery of sites built using UQ Drupal and find resources to support your transition at the UQ Drupal website.